Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Art Expo Antics

We had the opportunity to exhibit at the Uptown Art Expo in Altamonte Springs last month. It was definitely a learning experience and so much fun! Here are a few highlights.

One of my favorite shots taken by my talented hubby :) Andrea, Vanya, and Katie representing the Lilikoi love! 



I was SO happy to see so many people stop by and ask all kinds of questions about the lace I was making. I don't think I stopped talking lace for more than a few minutes, it was a dream! 



Katie added her beautiful hand designed tees to our little shop of lovelies.



I must say I was quite proud of our setup and displays. There is always room for improvement, but it was a good start! 



 I love LOVE love that stained glass cupboard. It is just perfect for displaying! 



Of course the lace embellished card cases get a spotlight of their own. 




Andrea added her adorable badge reels to the mix and they were a total hit! 




The "try it yourself" lace making pillow was an instant hit! 








What an amazing team of lovely, talented ladies! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment